- This event has passed.
This workshop provides you with the skills and techniques required to improve your photography of plants and gardens.
Suitable for all levels of photographers.
Tutor: Philip Smith, Garden Photographer.
- You will need suitable clothing for outdoors.
- Please bring your own single lens reflex DSLR camera and macro lens, batteries and charger and a blank memory card.
- Plus a tripod white or silver reflectors, if you have them.
- You may bring a few samples of your own work for discussion in the group if you wish – as prints or as image files on a USB memory stick.
- Ticket price includes lunch.
Please scroll down to book tickets