Explore, create and have fun with our range of family activities. From exploring the world of minibeasts to learning how to take brilliant photos of the Garden, we have something that will engage and excite a range of ages.
For more information click on the activity title.
Pre-booking and pre-payment are essential – click here for details on how to book.
|Tue 28 Oct||Chocolate Tuesday
|Wed 29 Oct||Lotions & Potions – an introduction to herbal medicine
|Thur 30 Oct||The Big Draw – Autumn art
|Fri 31 Oct||Creepy Crawling
10:30am-noon or 1pm-2:30pm
Children must be accompanied throughout the day/session by a paying adult.
- Children: £6.60 half-day, £8.60 full-day
- Adults: £9.90 half-day, £11.90 full-day
This includes entry to the Garden
- Children must be accompanied by a paying adult
- LUNCH: 12.00-12.45 (on the full days), Please bring a packed lunch and an adult. The Garden’s Café will be open from 11am on Tuesdays – Fridays, 1 April – 31 October 2014.
- BOOKING: Online booking here.
or contact us by phone 020 7349 6453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- AGE RANGES: The ages mentioned in these listings are guidelines and we will aim to cater to your individual requirements for each event.
To be put on our e-mailing list for future events, please contact the Education Department on 020 7349 6453 or email:email@example.com
Children must be accompanied throughout the day by a paying adult.
PRE-BOOKING AND PRE-PAYMENT ARE ESSENTIAL